Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day Twenty

Wow, I made it to day twenty (well minus those two days that i missed, but i think i made up for that).

I've done nothing today, but sit here on the couch with a headache and watch the food network. I kinda feel bad about not doing anything, and i kinda don't.

I did have a shower tonight, and that made me feel slightly better. Skating party yesterday was wonderful and i love nights like that where we just hang out and there is nothing fancy just some great food and good conversation. Although the little skating i did knocked me right out - I coughed and wheezed for at least 20 minutes after coming in. And was up for most of the night with it, I guess thats why I ended up sleeping most of today.

but all in all it was a good day. not looking forward to the week ahead, however i'm going to try and deal with it one day at a time. we'll see how it goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment