Friday, January 30, 2009

Day Twenty-Five

Oh what a day.

I made a doctors apointment for this afternoon to check out this nasty cough. My doctor thinks i'm nuts, and I kinda feel like that girl from the movie My Girl who keeps going back to the doctor when nothing is wrong with her. Although my doctor did give me more antibiotics for my cough/ cold.

I also went to fabric land and the workroom today (long travels) but got everything to make the amy butler weekender bag. I started off the day thinking i was going to make my own pattern, but the more I looked at it online the more I just wanted that one. So 100 sum odd dollars later, i'm going to set out to see how far I can get this weekend - hopefully in time for the blue mountain trip next weekend.

then we did the grocery shopping and running around. oh boy, tired now. hoping for a good nights sleep. No sleeping in though - lots of cleaning an sewing to do. Sam and Michelle are coming over for a wii night tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment