Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day Thirty-One

Go figure. I dont have to work tomorrow, and tonight i'm actually tired, and have too much to do that I just can't go to bed yet.
  • finish weekender bag (almost there)
  • finish laundry
  • fold and put all laundry away
  • pack (while folding and putting laundry away) stuff for ski trip
Work today was decent. Actually getting the hang for the new client and working with "new" team. Although still would rather be home sleeping.

Okay no more procrastinating, must finish weekender bag - determined to finish and make everything fit in it for the weekend. Even if it ends up just being my knitting/others bag.

I'll post again before we leave today, so I can at least get in a real Day thirty-two, but day thirty-three will be a bust, since there is no internet up there. Oh well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment