Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day Forty-Seven

Sunday...the closest day to Monday. Monday which starts the beginning of the work week. blah.

Today I've spent just hanging around. I had planned to get up early and do lots of projects. But I didn't. I slept until noon :), cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the living room, sorted the laundry and waited for the rest of the people above me to do there million loads before I could put one in!

Then I sorted my buttons. As I mentioned yesterday I had this dream where I had all these mason jars and filled them with loads of stuff, like buttons. So i went out and bought a big box of mason jars, and today I filled them with buttons. So today's picture is my finished product. Clearly i need some more buttons, but this is a good start.


Other then that, I've just been sitting around, reading blogs, watched some TV. Nothing really exciting, but then again, it is Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment