Monday, February 16, 2009

Day Forty-Two

Holiday Mondays are great.

I do feel like I should have done more with an "extra day" however I did my normal - sleep in (way late), make breakfast for pauly and myself, take an afternoon nap (that lasted almost all afternoon) did some surfing the web, knitting, reading, watched some TV, had dinner (which cooked in the crockpot all day) did some laundry, and now some blogging.

Although when I started typing, I felt like I did nothing, I did do some stuff. And I really don't care if I "wasted" another day doing nothing. I kinda enjoyed it. Now i'm looking at bag patterns again, i'm hoping work isn't as insane this week (although I don't know how well that will work out) and maybe i'll have some motivation to sew something. I think we are going to thornbury next weekend for a benefit dance, so maybe a new bag for that will be motivation enough. We'll see.

Anyways, thats about enough excitment for one long weekend. I'm off to finish laundry, do some reading and go to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment