Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day Fifty-Four

OH MY GOSH - I WON SOMETHING!

Not just something - something from Sew Mama Sew!!!
see here!

Oh my I never win anything! This is beyond exciting, so much so that I just yelled it throughout the house then got yelled at cause paul is taking nap before hockey - oops.

Oh i'm just soo excited! Okay i'll come back and post more in a bit, after i'm finished working (yes i've been working and napping today, instead of sewing)

-----------------------------------------
Okay I'm back, a little less excited (but still really excited), spent most of today working on blocking charts and napping. And now i'm sitting on the floor in front of the TV (still working) watching the 2 hour episode of Brothers and Sisters - Love this show!
And this is what i've been snacking on this afternoon to keep me awake and focused (it's clearly not really working).

0 comments:

Post a Comment